OSCAR AWARDS 2012 Live Stream

MISS UNIVERSE 2011 live stream. It’s been a year since I watched the Venus Raj walking in the stage of the Miss Universe pageant. By that time, I was sure that she’ll make a place as one of the world’s most beautiful being. It seemed like yesterday. Now, I am on full support for our representative in The Miss Universe 2011 pageant which will be held at the Credicard Hall in Sao Paulo, Brazil on September 12, 2011.
There will be 89 beauties from different countries and territories that will compete in the pageant. It will be expected that the beautiful city of Sao Paulo will become more mesmerizing this time with all the ladies in the place. Preliminary judging had been made and favorites had been chosen. I’m so proud tho’ that Miss Philippines contender Shamcey Supsup topped in the online voting in favor of the candidates. It just showed how Filipinos unite for the glory of the country.
Aside from the pride brought by the contestant in the pageant, I bet that all of us are proud to have singer and actress Lea Salonga included in the list of judges for the Miss Universe 2011 pageant night. I’m sure that she’ll be a great judge in there.
I am really anticipating watching the Miss Universe 2011 pageant. I will have my time super free for the event. I’ll have my junks and soda on the side for me not to miss a thing. So, let’s both watch and see whether our bets will bring home the throne!